Monday, July 15, 2013

Warm Fart Water

It had been four days since my kids had bathed.  My daughter showered but my son decided it best to hang out in a bath of his own filth playing with little green army men. I sat in the bathroom cutting my nails, my daughter talking beside me.  My son picked up an empty shampoo bottle and started pouring the bathwater into his mouth, mostly for effect but surely swallowing some of it.

We both let out a bunch of 'ewwws!' with my daughter letting him know what all is in that bath water.

"There's dirt from your feet, your earwax, boogers, just all kinds of disgusting stuff, and now you're drinking it."

Right on cue, her brother let out a man-sized fart into the water and added, "Don't forget farts too."

He put his face right in and laughed his head off. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to find this post just now, Lori. The joys of being a mother are varied and plentiful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete