Monday, January 28, 2013

Sad

Oh, it's so tempting not to record anything, so easy to let this daily habit slip.

In my usual time of day to write here, I feel sad, thanks to two of my favorite TV shows that regularly make me cry, this Monday even more so.

Downton Abbey with a death.  Parenthood with an adoption ceremony.

The shrimp scampi I made for dinner tonight was so kick-ass.  Too bad I could hardly eat any due to intense pain in my jaw after a dentist appointment.

When this is what I have to say, the temptation not to write is sorta reinforced.

5 comments:

  1. 2 of my favorites as well. Hope your jaw feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daily writing has inspired me to write twice a week (so much better than none, yes?!). Keep it up lady....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori these are two of my favorite shows also.
    Lots of tears shed by me as well. I love your writings.
    It brings a smile to my face even through the tears.
    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not succumbed to Downton yet, but I know it is imminent...Parenthood, however, has absolutely gutted me this season.

    ReplyDelete